Kayaking is a sport where a kayak or a small and narrow watercraft is used to move across the water. Brisbane is one of the largest cities in Australia where people go for kayaking, as it has the Brisbane River, which is the longest river that flows throughout the whole city.
See more fishing kayaks here
A list of the best places to go kayaking in Brisbane
Brisbane is a top place for sports like kayaking, where the river meanders through waterfalls and floods which are splashed with sand islands.
So, what are the best places to go kayaking in Brisbane?
- Kangaroo point cliff: If you are wondering what are the best places to go kayaking in Brisbane, this place is the right answer. It is located on the south of the river, it is one of the magical suburbs for kayaking in Brisbane, and it is made of old volcanic rocks 220 million years ago. People kayak there day and night to discover the beauty of the river.
- Enoggera Reservoir: What are the best places to go kayaking in Brisbane? This place is the right answer. It is located on the south of D’Aguilar Mountains next to Walkabout Creek, where people walk and hike for wonderful adventures.
- Redcliffe: This is an ideal place for a kayak; it’s located in the north of Brisbane. It’s a peninsula with a plenty of water surrounding it. Families and friends kayak there at very good rates.
- Pumicestone Passage: This is called the golden beach, where many people recommend for kayaking, canoeing, and surfing. It is the waterway between the mainland and the Bribe island, and it’s located on the north side of Brisbane. There are also many mangrove trees that are useful for wildlife and breeding as well.
- Moreton Island: A place of blue crystal water that no one can avoid. It has many reefs and tropical fishes. Dolphins and whales are also seen there. Very nice tours are done on this island.
There are many places to go kayaking in Brisbane; people address those places from around the whole world.
Other tours in the best places to go kayaking in Brisbane
The best places to go kayaking in Brisbane gain much money from touristic trips done there, top trips there include lone pine koala sanctuary day admission, Australia zoo admission, Brisbane river cruise, Tangalooma island resort visit, and whale watching cruise.